- The Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
- Complete Charging Convenience: Instantly charge your phone or earbuds simply by placing them in the center of PowerWave Pad. Never fuss around with plugging and unplugging cables again, just set down and power up.
- Universal Compatibility: PowerWave Pad provides 10W output for Samsung Galaxy, 7.5W for iPhone, and 5W for other phones or wireless earbuds (including AirPods).
- Through-Case Charging: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases up to 5 mm thick (not including cases with magnetic or metal attachments).
- What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Power Wave Pad The Optimized Wireless Charging pad slim and trim An aesthetically-pleasing slim line design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off. Just in case Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. Power Wave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otter boxes. Input: 5V-2A/ 9V-2A output: 5W/ 7. 5W/ 10W compatibility: 10W fast Charge Mode: (Using quick Charge 2. 0/3. 0 adapter) Samsung Galaxy S10/ S9+/ S9/ S8/ S8+/ S7 Edge/ S7/ S6 Edge+ Samsung Note 9/ Note 8/ Note 7 7. 5W fast Charge Mode: (Using quick Charge 2. 0/3. 0 adapter) iPhone XS Max/ iPhone XR/ iPhone XS/ iPhone X/ iPhone 8/ 8 Plus 5W standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter) all Qi-enabled Phones and devices Pixel 3/ Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly) notes: Do not use an iPhone 5V/ 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your wireless charger. Place your phone on the center of the power Wave Pad to ensure stable charging. Cases Made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging. Quick Charge 2. 0/3. 0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.