- Filtered Water Pitcher: The 10 Cup 5-stage Water Filtration Pitcher features a one-hand, push to dispense spigot that allows you to fill your cup or favorite water bottle without any lifting
- Premium 5 Stage Filtration: Removes 99 percent of total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purest tasting water; TDS are organic and inorganic materials such as pesticides, metals including lead and mercury, minerals, salts, and ions.
- NSF certified and BPA free: The Only Pour Through Filter NSF Certified to Reduce Lead, Chromium and PFOA/PFOS; All material is BPA free
- Including: 10-cup Water Pitcher, 1 ZeroWater Ion Exchange Filter and a Free TDS Meter
- Eco-Friendly: Save up to 150 single-use plastic bottles per filter or up to 2100 bottles a year while enjoying the purest tasting water
Enjoy pure-tasting water with the latest filter pitcher technology. ZeroWater 10 cup pitcher features a one-handle pull and pour spout to fill any bottle or cup easily. The underneath water filter assembly ensures waster passes through the filter and not around the filter. Space-saving design ensures easy fit in any refrigerator. The ZeroWater filtration system combines five sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. This 10-cup system comes with, our patented ion exchange filter, a laboratory-grade water testing meter and a guarantee to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water. ZeroWater first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The ion exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as aluminum, lead, zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your laboratory-grade total dissolved solids meter included. Certified to reduce lead, chromium and mercury. The FDA requires the total dissolved solids (TDS) level in purified bottled water to reach 000-010 ppm. ZeroWater is the only water filter in its class to achieve this level.