- UL/cUL LISTED - VOLT products are UL Listed for safety; most competitors' landscape lighting products on Amazon are not.
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION - The VOLT G2 Fat Boy spotlight is one of the landscape lighting industry's most affordable solid brass fixtures and is ideal for any uplighting application. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel - just the natural beauty of solid brass that patinas beautifully as it ages, does not corrode and is built to last a lifetime.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Features include a 360-degree rotatable glare guard; machine-threaded body that screws tight onto an O-ring for maximum moisture-tightness; 4-foot 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire; convex lens so water does not puddle; ceramic high temperature socket; socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection; silicone plug that seals the opening where the lead wire exits, preventing ground moisture from entering the fixture.
- LAMP READY - Uses LED MR16 or halogen lamps (not included) rated up to 50 watts.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – VOLT Lighting extends an industry-best lifetime warranty on its brass fixtures and LED bulbs. Using state-of-the-art components, our professional grade products are built to the highest standards of construction and performance, and are field tested for durability and ease of installation.
Representative samples of this spotlight have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable safety standards.
All-Brass Construction & Premium Components
With a sheet brass body, cast brass knuckle, and solid brass screws and knobs, the VOLT G2 Fat Boy spotlight is one of the landscape lighting industry's most affordable brass fixtures and is ideal for any uplighting application. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel - just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode and is built to last a lifetime. Its features include:
- 360-degree rotatable glare guard
- Machine-threaded body that screws tight onto an O-ring for maximum moisture-tightness
- 4-foot 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire
- Convex lens so water does not puddle, thus reducing hard water build-up and water intrusion
- Ceramic high temperature socket
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection
- Silicone plug that seals the opening where the lead wire exits, preventing ground moisture and insects from entering the fixture
- Uses halogen or LED MR-16 lamps rated up to 50w (not included)
This fixture is low voltage (12V), the most common option for residential landscape lighting. With little risk of electric shock and wires that can be directly buried in shallow trenches (minimum 6 inches), it's safe and easy enough for most do-it-yourself homeowners to install - and we’ve made sure you’ve got everything you need to make installation a breeze.
This spotlight uses LED MR16 or halogen lamps (not included) rated up to 50 watts. For longevity and energy efficiency, we recommend LED lamps.
The patented design of this 10" tall x 3" wide stake makes installation FAST and EASY. Pound the heavy-duty stake into the ground BEFORE affixing the fixture. The slit enables you to insert wire and affix fixture after the stake is already in the ground! Plus, unlike smaller stakes that cause tilting due to improper anchoring, our Hammer Stake keeps fixtures secure.
Spotlights are used for emphasis - to call attention to specific architectural or landscape features. Unlike flood lights that cast light across a wide area, spotlights have narrower beams so they can focus on one thing at a time. Our spotlights are tested first in the VOLT Innovation Lab to make sure they deliver light with the correct properties, then are tested again in the field.
|Spotlights||6 Fat Boy Brass Spotlights||6 Fat Boy Brass Spotlights||8 Fat Boy Brass Spotlights||N/A||N/A|
|Path Lights||2 Max Spread Brass Path Lights||4 Max Spread Brass Path Lights||4 Max Spread Brass Path Lights||4 Max Spread Brass Path Lights||6 Max Spread Brass Path Lights|
|Transformer||150W Slim Line low voltage transformer||150W Slim Line low voltage transformer||150W Slim Line low voltage transformer||N/A||150W Slim Line low voltage transformer|
|Direct Burial Cable||100 feet||100 feet||250 feet||100 feet||100 feet|