Mini TV Antenna's Specifications:
- Range: long range with detachable amplifier
- Connectors:F Male,Voltage:5V
- Cable: 2.5C-2V cable /17 FT
- Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF/4K
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Gain: 25dB( with amplifier)/5db(without amplifier)
Try more times to get the channels!
- The number of channels that's highly depends on the distance and location. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc, or the trees and weather will reduce effective range.
4K Utra HDTV Free Channels
- 1. If your TV doesn’t have a built-in tuner, a Set Top Box is needed to pull in HDTV signals.
- 2. If the signal is not satisfying or only a few channels are available, try connecting or removing the amplifier.
- 3. Reposition the indoor antenna in a different location. Re-scan signal every moving.
How Many Free Channels Can You Get?
- dtv.gov/maps: Find out where the broadcast towers in your area are located.
- Antenna Web: Discover how many FREE channels are available from your local broadcasters.
- TV Fool: Provides lists of available channels, coverage maps, and dynamic signal analysis maps for any location.
Digital HD TV antenna with full 4K HD channels
- Enjoy free channels without cable Fee .
- Get free access to all the content available in your area, including the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sitcoms, kids programs, sports and much more, all in breathtaking 4K Ultra HD for the best picture quality, most vivid colors and stunning sound.
- Note: Remember re-scan for channels after moving the indoor antenna.