- Haptic feedback - Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.
- Adaptive triggers - Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
- Built-in microphone and headset jack - Chat with friends online using the built-in microphone or by connecting a headset to the 3.5mm jack. Easily switch voice capture on and off at a moment’s notice with the dedicated mute button. Internet and account for PlayStation Network required.
- DualSense Controller PS5 and PC compatible. Not compatible with PS4.
- PS Remote Play requires Remote Play App connected to Wi-Fi, PS4 or PS5 console with the latest system software and compatible game. A PS4 or PS5 console with a wired connection via a LAN cable is recommended. Version 4.0 of the Remote Play App on iOS and iPadOS or version 4.1 on macOS is required for games to be playable with the controller over Bluetooth.
- Devices with macOS 11.3, iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5 or tvOS 14.5 or later supported.
- Cable not included. To connect or charge the controller use the USB cable supplied with the PS5 console. Controllers sold separately.
Discover a deeper, highly immersive gaming experience that brings the action to life in the palms of your hands. The DualSense wireless controller offers immersive haptic feedback, dynamic adaptive triggers and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic comfortable design. Compared to DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller. Available when feature is supported by game.