- 4K Ultra HD: 1080p’s bigger, better looking brother. It has four times the resolution of a regular Full HD screen, along with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Cinema technology for your home. We’re talking more detail in the shadows, visibly clearer highlights and dramatically more vibrant colors. So good, it’s a Dolby Laboratories certified HDR product.
- Auto Low Latency Game Mode: Who wants to adjust their TV’s settings for gaming? Not us and we’re guessing not you. Luckily, Auto Low Latency Mode does it all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play. No lag with no effort.
- Android TV: Customize your Android TV home screen to display your favorite apps, shows, and movies. Cue the latest episode, pick up where you left off, or jump to a new show on your go-to app in no time.
- Google Assistant: Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.
- TV dimensions without stand: 37.9 x 22 x 2.9 inches, 15 pounds; with stand: 37.9 x 24.2 x 7.7 inches, 15.2 pounds; screen size: 42.5 inches (measured diagonally); voltage: 120V, 60Hz; VESA: 200x300 (M6 screw size); resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels.
The A6G series. Proving that good things come in big packages too. Take your pick from 75”, 65”, 55”, 50”, and 43” screens. For 4K UHD picture quality, in the perfect size for your space. With Android TV, you can discover 700,000+ movies and shows in one place. Ask Google to control your TV with your voice. And cast your photos, videos, and music from devices to your TV easily with Chromecast built-in™. Add to that Dolby Vision HDR and Auto Low Latency Game Mode. Or as we call it, a great looking TV.