- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The needle nose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- The sturdy pocket clip allows the tool to rest deep in pocket or securely on belt when not in use
Taking design cues from the original, the suspension-next is the evolution of a classic. Boasting an increased tool count of 15 in a lighter, thinner design, it fits comfortably Clipped in a pocket, or on a belt. New to the suspension-next is a wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler but the benchmark features remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws.