- A stunning gift box ready made for the Italian tradition of Aperitivo! This great Italian tradition of Aperitivo usually consists of a light snack and wine or cocktail before dinner.
- Now celebrate in style with this beautiful box containing a Handmade Ceramic Bowl, Polished Glass Bottle and Rainbow Tin filled with 100% Coratina extra virgin olive oil; and Bella di Cerignola olives.
- Produced by Frantoio Muraglia and imported by Zia Pia, together combining premium Italian food and extraordinary design for beautiful products on the inside and out!
- The box contains: 12cm diameter ceramic bowl 250ml tin of Coratina extra virgin olive oil 500ml silver glass bottle of Coratina extra virgin olive oil 580g jar of Bella di Cerignola olives
- Imported by Zia Pia imports, a boutique importer specializing in fine, authentic regional Italian foods. Our suppliers are non-industrial, family-owned producers who combine traditional principles of authenticity and flavor with Italian design and style to create superior products, beautiful on the inside and out.
- Produced by Frantoio Muraglia in Andria, Puglia. Operated for 5 generations by the Muraglia family. The Muraglia family still follows the traditions and processes first established by Nonno Savino, grinding the olives no longer than 24 hours after harvesting them before cold pressing them into batches of silky olive oil perfection with a very low acidity.
- This award winning monocultivar extra virgin olive oil is made using only Coratina olives selected and processed using the traditional method of first cold pressing and has initial notes of dill, fennel, artichoke and pepper with a spicy but balanced finish. Extra virgin olive oil from Frantoio Muraglia is certified 100% Made in Italy.
Produced by Frantoio Muraglia in Andria, Puglia, Italy. Frantoio Muraglia, operated for five generations by the Muraglia family, prioritizing preserving the biodiversity of the agricultural landscape of Apulia and protecting the olive trees which are so vital to their company.