- Cutting edge gaming motherboard: with AMD AM4 socket, it is a perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Faster memory: 4 memory slots support dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB, with ASUS OptiMem enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies
- Blazing data transmission speeds: Two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform
- High-performance gaming networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 2.5 Gb Ethernet for exceptionally fast and smooth online gaming experiences
- Optimized thermal solution: Customizable fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS
Combining a high-end feature set and futuristic aesthetics, the ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Motherboard (Wi-Fi) is custom built for performance gaming. This ASUS motherboard is compatible with 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs, offering world-class desktop speeds to gamers, with support for dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB. Two M.2 slots, including the latest PCIe 4.0, utilize the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform provide to maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available, with both M.2 slots supporting up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express RAID to deliver a boost in a performance. Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet delivers speeds that are 2.5 times faster than standard Ethernet connections for speedy file transfers, lag-free gaming, and high-res video streaming, while onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity, and better performance in dense wireless environments. The B550 motherboard is powered by 12+2 DrMOS power stages, with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the latest high-core-count AMD CPUs. The Fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably under heavy loads by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components. Cyberpunk-inspired aesthetics including the distorted ROG eye logo and recessed cybertext patterning etched on the I/O shroud make this AMD Ryzen motherboard a striking centerpiece for your dream build.